quarta-feira, 23 de julho de 2014

Mary: God’s plan for your life is hidden in my heart, kept safe and waiting to be revealed.

7. Every Needed Gift

 
Mary
My heart holds innumerable gifts for you. These are very personal gifts, designed by God himself to bring you to as full and complete happiness as is possible on this earth, and to eternal happiness in heaven.
You must search, not from time to time, but every day. Seeking your gifts in my heart must be your daily task. Why do I say this? All that you can become and all that you must accomplish on this earth is already contained (and paid for) in my heart.
Why purchase by fruitless labor what I provide as a gift? Why try to bring about in an imperfect way, what has already been perfectly fashioned for you and is waiting in my heart?
This is the mystery that I am revealing. People take charge of their own lives. They set their goals. They choose their paths. They give themselves totally. Then, they are disillusioned.
Years go by and they cannot understand why they feel so empty. They have constructed their own image of themselves while the true gift lay ready for them in my heart.
Seek everything in my heart. I will reveal to you what you should do, how to accomplish it, who will help you and how you can avoid failures. Come, it is not too late. Before you make any decision or take any action, ask me and I will give you the gift for that moment.
Comment: St. Louis deMontfort teaches that when we learn the secret of Mary, we accomplish everything quite easily. Also, she makes our sufferings so much less.



6. Revealing God’s Plan
 Jul 21st, 2014
Mary
God’s plan for your life is hidden in my heart, kept safe and waiting to be revealed. As you enter my heart, I will share with you my greatest gift, a deep desire to know and to do only God’s will.
Before I reveal God’s will, I must purify your heart of all your other desires, for if you cling to them you will not treasure God’s plan. When you want only God’s plan for your life, then I will reveal the first step.
You will see what you should have been doing all along. You will understand who should be in your life and who should not be with you. You will see the enormous amounts of time that you have wasted on useless pursuits. You will see the decisions you must take and those who can guide you.
As this light comes, you must act. Do not delay because I want to reveal the next steps in God’s plans for you. As your mother, I do not want you to get lost on this road of life.
Comment: Our life is successful if we fulfill God’s plan. Otherwise, we have wasted our years. There is always, always time to find God’s road.


5. Past and Future Secrets
 Jul 20th, 2014
Mary
In my heart you will find all of God’s secrets. The Father has placed your secrets in my heart and wants you to find them there. These secrets are his plan for your life.
These secrets are both past and future. Concerning the past, they will reveal to you why certain things have happened to you. Some were blessings from God. Others were the results of your own decisions, good and bad. You will see your life as God sees it. This is a moment of great light.
Once you have opened and received this gift, the secrets of your future are easy to discover. In this light, you can see the path to walk. You must accept this full light about your past and, in this light, choose the correct future path.
After this beginning gift, there will be many more secrets, all that God has planned for you. These cannot be revealed until the conversion light is received and accepted. When Jesus said to Peter
“Come, follow me”, he was revealing a secret that was important for Peter. Only because Peter accepted that secret and followed Jesus, could he receive all the other secrets that were in Jesus’ heart, that he was to be the rock on which Jesus would build his Church.
All that God intends you to be, all the many blessings for your whole life, are secrets hidden in my heart but so quickly revealed if you but search.
Comment: For each person, Our Lady’s heart holds unique secrets, the mystery of each life and its purpose.


4. A “Yes” to God
 Jul 19th, 2014
Mary
How do you get to my heart so you can discover my treasures? You are already there because I hold the whole world, and every human person, in my heart. I carry all your sins and failures. I carry all your hopes and desires. Most important, I carry God’s will for you. When I said to the Angel Gabriel, “Let it be done according to your word”, I said those words for you. I accepted fully God’s will for myself and for the whole world.
When Eve, and her husband Adam, said “no” to God, human history became a vast and resounding “no”. Then, the light of revelation began, a beginning “yes” in Noah and Abraham and the prophets. Divine revelation came to its greatest moment when Gabriel revealed that God would become a man and I was chosen to say “yes” for the whole human race.
At that moment, you were placed in my heart. More important, your “yes” to all that God wants for you was placed there. That is my gift for you today. Do you always want to say “yes” to God?
Here, take your gift. I place it right now in your heart. Quickly, you will experience its divine power. You will be attracted to the light. You will want to forsake the attractions of evil.
Just say “yes” to this new gift in your heart. That is what I did all my life – a constant stream of “yes”.
Comment: Your life is filled with decisions. May you always say “yes” to God’s will for you.

3. The Trinity’s Gifts

 
Mary
When you seek the treasures in my heart you will find gifts from the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Father, who created, has placed the fullness of life. This fullness was meant to be given to everyone by Adam, the first father of the human race, but he lost these treasures by sin. So, the heavenly Father has placed the fullness of life in the safety of my heart, knowing that I would never commit sin and lose this life.
The Son has placed all of his virtues in my heart. In these gifts, each person can live as Jesus did, in perfect union to the Father’s commands.
Finally, the Holy Spirit has placed his gifts of fecundity. By his power I was able to conceive. By the Spirit, new blessings will burst forth in surprising ways.
For many people, the Three Divine Persons are a hidden mystery, but if they enter my heart and receive my gifts, I will share with them the greatest gift. They will come to know and experience the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Comment: The greatest of all gifts is a relationship with the Father, Son and Spirit.



2. On Shooting Down the Plane – Special Locution
Jesus
You see Satan’s evil, his plan always unfolding, always surprises, always much suffering, and always unforeseen ramifications. Some say that Putin has made a mistake but Satan has not. All is according to Satan’s plan.
Putin will withdraw more and more from the West. As this happens, he will become more dangerous. These events show that the time is short and the timetable has again been moved ahead.
Putin will rely more and more on the spirit of nationalism that is sweeping Russia. He must show results to his people because they suffer from the sanctions. He must enter new alliances. Because the West is closed, he will turn East to China.
The downing of the plane will radicalize the Ukrainian situation. He is forced back to the table because the pro-Russians will be attacked and he cannot let them be beaten. They are his constituency.


1. Receive Without Cost
Mary
In my heart are many treasures and I invite the whole world to come, seek and find. Even if a person searches for their own selfish interest, this is not important. I will grant their requests and will use this gift to attract them to my more important treasures.
Some will come to my heart, receive their gift and walk away. Others will come and receive their blessing. However, they will notice that my heart contains many other gifts. They will stay in my heart and seek my deeper gifts. In this way, I will attract every heart.
There will be a third stage when my heart reveals its deepest gift, a sacrificing love that serves others. This love is the treasure placed in the field, the pearl of a great price (which no one can really pay for but was already purchased by Jesus’ blood). What a gift, the ultimate and greatest gift, to love God with all one’s heart.
I will begin to explain the gifts in my heart and invite the whole world to come and receive. Do not forget. Jesus has already paid for them by his death on the cross. As the prophet Isaiah wrote “Come, without paying and without cost, drink wine and milk”. (55:1)
Comment: All of God’s treasures lie in Mary’s heart and she will reveal them.

9. The Path to War

Mary
It is too late when the fires of war break out. The task of peace is when there are no wars. This demands vigilant hearts, nations that are sensitive to justice, and leaders who are filled with charity.
If human life is always a clash of interests, a domination of rich over poor and control by the powerful, then wars are inevitable. These wars destroy valuable resources. The victor claims what he wants. The vanquished are worse off and the seeds of future wars are sown deeper into people’s memories. Such is the cycle of war.
When I propose a different path to peace, people and nations cry out “unrealistic”. As they reject my path of peace, only the path to war remains. The world travels this path so quickly these days.
Comment: Our Lady’s plan is not superficial. It demands changed hearts and changed policies.



8. American Arms Sales

 Jul 15th, 2014
Mary
The diplomats get on planes. They travel here and they travel there. They talk and discuss. However, how many nations are ready to change their own hearts? To them, peace is like a chessboard.
Is world peace a series of moves and countermoves? This is called a manipulative peace, as if peace could be engineered or manufactured.
The path to peace is much deeper than diplomatic travels because the causes of war lie in a nation’s decisions. World peace cannot be pulled out of a hat like a magician’s rabbit and it cannot be brokered by astute diplomacy and clever moves.
People have memories. The sins of the past remain alive, powerful and uncontrollable forces which constantly boil over.
The world is now faced with intelligent, powerful, coordinated and growing forces. Satan has placed these in the hearts of millions. The fires you have witnessed are as nothing compared with the fires that are still hidden and these fires cannot be extinguished by flying diplomats. They are only fought by a complete turning back to my Son Jesus, the Prince of Peace. But nations do not want to hear these words. They do not want to hear about their own sins, their own fires and their own dishonesty.
Let me end with one single question. I ask everyone who reads these locutions to demand an answer. In the past 40 years, “How many billions of dollars has accrued to America by selling weapons to other nations?” Your greed, America, has fueled the fires and your weapons that are used everywhere. You sell weapons and then send your diplomats to play their chess games.
Comment: Every year, America leads the world in selling weapons abroad. For decades, America has armed the whole world.




7. The Long Difficult Path to Peace

 Jul 14th, 2014
Mary
Many set out on the path to peace but are quickly diverted by selfish interests. Seeing advantages that they can gain, they forget the goal. This only hinders peace. When one nation or group takes advantage over another, this becomes an issue, an obstacle to peace.
No, you cannot take your eyes away from the goal. You cannot allow short-term gains to divert you. You must sacrifice all that is selfish to bring others to the vision of peace. All selfish interests which jeopardize peace must be set aside.
You can see the road to peace is not of one day or of one year. It might not even be of one lifetime. It is a long and arduous road, walked only by those whose hearts are firmly set upon peace. This is a path of sacrifice, of thinking of others and of seeking their good.
In this light, look at your weapons. This has been the false path to peace. Weapons, weapons, weapons. They are everywhere, even in the hands of children. This is my promise. If even just a handful take up this road of peace, if they do not abandon it, if they truly try to bless others, if they seek no self-interest, I will bless their work. All will see the great results. Even if only a small portion of the world walks this path to peace, I will keep them safe.
Some might even lay down their lives for peace.
Comment: Our Lady speaks honestly that the path to peace is long and difficult.

http://www.locutions.org/2014/07/7-the-long-difficult-path-to-peace/