terça-feira, 15 de julho de 2014

MARY: O foolish America, you build walls against terrorism while your own terrorists kill the unborn. The heavenly Father has decreed that the path to peace must pass through my Immaculate Heart.



6. The Personal Road to Peace

Jul 11th, 2014



Mary
The more the world tries to find the path to peace the more confused it becomes. Its efforts bring forth few results and the darkness grows even greater. The heavenly Father has decreed that the path to peace must pass through my Immaculate Heart. He wants to exalt my Immaculate Heart and he wants all the world to understand the prerogatives and powers which he has placed there.
Although the path to peace cannot be walked overnight I must explain the beginning steps. First, the world must understand how helpless it is, that it cannot even find the path to peace, let alone walk that road. Second, it must believe that there is a path to peace and it can befound in my Immaculate Heart.
Peace begins with repentance. Each person must realize that they have caused division. Let each person examine their own conscience. Let them remove anger and dissension within their own heart. Let them always seek peace in their home and in their relationships. This seems such a small a step, compared to the long road to world peace, but the person who chooses to walk this road of peace, will be constantly lifted higher, be given greater power and authority and will become a great instrument of peace to many. These are the beginning steps.
Comment: Do not wait. You begin to bring world peace by deliberately walking your personal road of peace.

 

5. The Terrorism of Abortion




Mary
I take you quickly into the very center of the darkness which has come over America, the great darkness of abortion. O foolish America, you build walls against terrorism while your own terrorists kill the unborn.
A darkness has been forced upon America, a darkness accepted and even canonized by your Supreme Court. A darkness that says a mother can kill her unborn son or daughter. I will say this clearly, “As long as you do not protect the unborn from your own terrorism, I will not protect you”. You have brought this evil upon yourself. You have opened the heart of America to the greatest darkness.
There is a path to peace but you have no desire to walk it. Even so, I will raise up a new stream of life. I want political leaders to protect all the unborn without any compromise (as if some unborn are less worthy of life than others). I make this truth so clear. Protect all of your unborn and I will protect you. Abandon the unborn and I will abandon you. Why should I protect you from terrorism when you allow terrorism to go unchecked in your abortion clinics? I outline the path to peace but who wants to walk that path?
Comment: Almost no one sees the connection between abortion and God taking away his protection over America.

«