quarta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2014

Mary: I speak, I act. I lead those who would do my will. I enter into every conversation. I touch every heart in the world. I act everywhere and every moment



7. Our Lady’s Hidden Actions

Mary 
I speak, I act. I lead those who would do my will. I enter into every conversation. I touch every heart in the world. I act everywhere and every moment. Yet, man remains free and this freedom is greatly limited by the darkness of his own selfishness and of his culture.
Violent forces have now been released, flowing from one heart to another. Tremendous pressures exist. Man is free but he is not free. He is pulled and forced to go along. He is intimidated. He is not shown all of his options. He is hurried and harassed. Event follows event, cleverly leading him to countless decisions that allow no turning back.
I see a mankind subjected to powers that want his destruction, that cleverly force him to choose their path. If he hesitates at all, new pressures are brought upon him. I watch this happen in one place after another. I see this same pattern in every area of man’s life. The stranglehold is pulled tighter and tighter.
It is no longer a matter of mankind needing to respond to God’s grace because mankind has been robbed of his freedom. Can a family live at peace when war is all around them? Can a person walk in light when all is midnight? Mankind has passed the point of no return. Mankind cannot save itself. Too many evil forces have been released. They are now imbedded in human life. Some are seen. Others, especially the most powerful, are still hidden. They have not yet come on the scene. They lie in wait, looking for the appropriate moment. This moment is different from any other moment in human history, filled with unimaginable and uncontrollable evils.
I wait, yet I refuse to wait. Oh, I must wait until the Holy Father acts, but until then, I will act. First, I must breathe upon the whole Catholic Church (whose teachings exalt me) and call forth fresh devotions to my Immaculate Heart. I must stir the bishops. They have a role in the Consecration of Russia. They must raise their voices and speak out. Finally, I will continue to prepare those who will actually make the Consecration.
In the middle of all the evils, in the face of all the delays, no one should lose heart. I am actually bringing about what I have asked to be done.
Comment: This locution reveals the whole picture, a mankind plunging helplessly into darkness, the Consecration of Russia not yet made, but Our Lady, always filled with hope, promising that she is actively preparing for that day.

6. Better To Wait


Mary 
Before the consecration of Russia takes place, many events will happen that will change the earth. Why do I wait? Why not act immediately? If these powers for the good of mankind lie in my heart, why not pour them forth now?
When seen from earth’s perspective, the ways of heaven are often difficult to understand. Why did the human race lie in darkness for so many centuries before the Father sent his only begotten Son? Jesus came in “the fullness of time”, the earliest moment that the human race could receive. Heaven waited because earth was unable to receive.
Before Jesus began his ministry, Israel needed John the Baptist to prepare the way. Otherwise, Israel would not have been ready for the gift of Jesus. Only heaven fully understands what must be done. Earth gains only glimpses of the full reality. By my words, I pull back this veil. Yet, even when I reveal heaven’s secrets, who believes? Who accepts the messages? Who acts? Who responds?
I speak clearly. Heaven has a plan. That plan has been revealed. Promises have been made that will be fully kept once the conditions are fulfilled. Heaven does not change its plan just because earth does not accept it. Why do
I wait? Certainly, it would be much better if the Consecration of Russia had already been made and the gift released. However, to release the gifts before the Holy Father and the bishops consecrate Russia would ruin the fruitfulness of the promises. It is better to wait.
Comment: Heaven wants to bless earth but why pour out this water if the Church and the world will not be ready to receive?