sábado, 16 de agosto de 2014

MARY: I want all to know that the Catholic Church is the repository of God’s special light at this moment of world crisis.




9. A New Joan of Arc

 Aug 12th, 2014
Mary
I pour out my sorrows. I want all the world to understand. I see where each event leads. I see the path that Satan has chosen. I know his mind. I know his plans. I know those who help him. I watch as he cleverly moves each person, every step of the way.
I see the foolishness and the mistakes of those who seek peace. Only when they look back do they see the wrong decisions they have made, allowing the violence to spread.
Sadly, it will all continue, at an ever-increasing pace, one clever move after another by the terrorists and one foolish move after another by those who are trying to resist. So many mistakes in the past and so many political decisions in the present!
Should I be like Joan of Arc, guiding your armies to victory? What kind of intervention is needed? I am ready to lead. Do not look to the heavens but at your own hearts. Am I totally unprepared for this moment of crisis? Indeed, I am the only creature whom the heavenly Father has prepared. I am his plan of action.
I want my light to pour forth out of the Church and into the marketplace. I want all to know that the Catholic Church is the repository of God’s special light at this moment of world crisis.
My greatest sorrow is that the Church herself does not understand the light that I want to pour forth. At this moment, the Church needs someone like Joan of Arc, led by a divine voice to take the bold steps needed for the victory of peace.
Comment: St. Joan of Arc (1412-1431) began to experience visions at 13. These heavenly voices told her that she would save France from the English. She convinced everyone and was allowed to lead the French army in recapturing Orleans and Troyes (June 1429). In July, Charles accepted his role as King of France. She is called the Maid of Orleans and is the patron saint of France.