quarta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2014

MARY: At every level and in every situation I find these people of good will. This is my promise. I am ready to take all of them into the most sacred fire that burns in my Immaculate Heart.

12. Being Set Aside By the Church

 



Mary
Who can know the sorrows of my heart unless I speak openly and reveal what is hidden? I see the many difficulties of the Church. A Church that was strong and flourishing has now been set aside, and often is the object of ridicule. The young are no longer formed by its teachings and many of the older generation have abandoned its truths. The Church cries out in the marketplace but its voice is not heard. Its teachings have no impact upon the modern mind. How has all of this happened?
I must speak honestly. I have been set aside. The Church flourished when I was exalted. Many gave themselves to the priesthood and religious life when the Church rejoiced to be my child. Then, new waves of thought washed upon the shore. The new agenda erased the deeply ingrained devotions. My appearances, my visitations and my words no longer occupied the Catholic mind. How different would these decades have been if I had not been moved to the sidelines!
I must speak honestly. It is late. The weapons of war explode. Some roads of peace narrow and even end. The world’s resources turn to destruction not to life. At this point, no one can perceive the power of the coming darkness, nor how close it is at hand.
I will try again. I will send out greater invitations. I will use more messengers, in even higher places. They must be faithful to the message, “There is only one path to peace, the road that leads into the center of my Immaculate Heart”. There will be new movements, new beginnings, new fires. I have not abandoned my Church and I refuse to sit on the sidelines while Satan claims his victories.
Those who heed me, I will use. Those who believe they have a better plan will waste their time.
Comment: This is a very strong locution that sums up Our Lady’s feelings.

 

11. Special Surprising Lights

 



Mary
Usually, I pour out my gifts in great order, the small ones first and later the greater ones. Now, however, a greater need exists to which I must respond. I must take people who are not fully prepared and give them gifts far greater than usual. Like children in an emergency, who are pressed into action and asked to do works usually reserved to adults.
What a special time this will be! Many will wonder. People of good will who have just begun to live devoutly will be given great powers, usually reserved for the perfect. Those who are spiritual children will lead many to great faith. Others, who have just begun themselves to love my Immaculate Heart, will be foundation stones of strong communities.
New movements, filled with the greatest lights will arise. Fresh spiritual leadership will emerge. These are the fruits of the new lights that will suddenly begin to push back the world’s darkness. As always, these secrets lie in my Immaculate Heart.
Comment: In these days of extraordinary darkness, Our Lady must take surprising actions.