sexta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2015

MARY: The world has no chance without my path. The world will stumble and fall. Even worse, they will find no direction and enter into a pit of no return. The present moment is a period of time like none other. Everyone begins to catch a glimpse and to see this on the horizon.

Our Lady of Fatima



4. The Messenger of Light

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
I foresee everything.  I see the goals of the Evil One and the path upon which he has led the world.  I see the great darkness that he plans and the steps he will lead everyone to take.  This includes the terrorists, the world leaders, the rich who control the world’s wealth and all who will shape the events.  All of his darkness and hiddenness is as clear as day.  Nothing is hidden from my eyes.
The Father has placed heavenly wisdom in my heart, just as He placed His Son in my womb.  He has revealed to me His plan of light for the coming darkness.  However, he has allowed me to choose my messenger  of light, and about this priest son I must speak so that my words are not vague or uncertain.
In this extreme moment of darkness, I would not leave this indispensable light to come about in a confused way, nor to even be questioned.  I must give humanity two gifts so everyone receives the light.  The first gift is a definite person, someone who is gentle and can be trusted, upon whom the Spirit of the Lord will rest.  I will leave no doubt.  I will send signs.  These will be Fatima signs that this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased.
I will give him the strength of King David, the wisdom of Solomon and the light of the great prophets.  I will share with him my own task as the second John the Baptist.
I will reveal everything to him and he will reveal all to the world.  All that the Evil One does and plans to do I will make known to him.  He will be my constant and daily voice.  I will give him power to work signs and wonders but especially I will make him a light to the nations.  In him, my Church will shine forth to the world and all will see what I have done.
Comment:  Our Lady has so often promised light in the great darkness that lies ahead, but never has she been so specific about how she will give the light.


3. Steps Toward the Path

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
Great anxieties will grow as the problems increase.  New leaders are elected but little changes.  While the forces of darkness seem inevitable I speak about a tiny path.  All must search for this path and when they find it, they will have hope.
This path is revealed through faith.  Yet, many have abandoned their faith, leaving the church that nourished their parents.  They must return.  This is the first step.
Secondly, they must allow my light to pierce their hearts.  Their lifestyles are not in accord with my desires.  I promise to help everyone who makes the least efforts.
Finally, they must nourish this spirit.  They must feed upon the Eucharist, confession, the rosary and some time each day for prayer.
I have presented a full schedule, able to be adapted by everyone who reads these locutions.
Comment:  Our Lady accurately describes our growing anxieties and steps we can take.

2. A Chosen Son

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
No chance.  The world has no chance without my path.  The world will stumble and fall.  Even worse, they will find no direction and enter into a pit of no return.  The present moment is a period of time like none other.  Everyone begins to catch a glimpse and to see this on the horizon.
Yet, I do not preach gloom and doom. I preach about light and a safe path.  I speak of the darkness so that when the events happen, you will believe my voice that a safe path does exist.
Do not place your trust in false leaders.  Do not trust leaders who claim to know the path.  As the darkness grows, I will raise up my leader, stamped with all my credentials, anointed with the Holy Spirit, totally one with me as a special son, always faithful to my name, always anxious for my glory.  He will deliver my words.  Even now, I am doing a special work in his heart.  I am clothing him in the sun.  This is the special son of Fatima.  I have stamped Fatima on his heart and this will be the sign by which you know that this is my son whom I have chosen so the whole world will find my path.
All will be clear.  All will be external.  The guidance will be given every day.  I will teach him all the strategies of the Evil One.  I will make his voice ring out over the whole world.  You will know him by this one sign.  He will be my priest son who has Fatima engraved on his heart and whose name is engraved on my heart.  The path will be safe.  Just listen to him.
Comment:  Our Lady makes this path so easy to find.  The light will come from a leader whom she raises up.

1. No Time For Delays

Mary
The darkness grows.  I lead you step by step into my light, so the darkness does not overwhelm you.  As the world’s lights are extinguished, people will see the false confidence they placed in the world’s power to save them.  Only one true light and only one path to world peace will exist.  Long before the darkness descends, people must know of my special light.  Few, very few, will be able to discover this light at the last minute because fear and confusion will grip their hearts and cloud their minds.
Right now, I speak.  Right now, I teach.  Right now, I reveal.   You also must listen, learn and accept my words in faith.  If you have abandoned your religious practices, return to them.  If you have wandered into sin, repent and go to confession.  If you have made wrong decisions and have taken the wrong road, turn around and go back.  Regain what you have lost.  Claim again what you have set aside.
This is not the work of one day but the task must be completed as quickly as possible.  Do not delay.  Your steps will prepare you for greater gifts of inner peace that will serve you well when the darkness comes.
On this path of conversion, I will send people who will help you.  Join your heart with them.  You will need one another.  I will provide all you need at every step, but I cannot make your decision.  You alone can decide.
Comment:  Our Lady’s words bring hope.  No one need sit idle and wait for the inevitable darkness.  Steps can be taken to find the light.

5. Avoiding the Annihilations of the Nations

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
How will all of these events conclude?  What lies at the end of the road?  Who will win the victory?  What suffering will be exacted?  The answers will unfold only as man lives out each day, month and year.  Human history can only record what has been experienced.  However, my voice can pierce deeply into the unforeseen night of the future.  My words are light, given before the events happen so that the events themselves can be changed.
If I left humanity to itself, there would be no hope.  Mankind would stumble from one calamity to the next until there would be an annihilation of the nations and a complete collapse of human life.  That is one possible end of the road that lies ahead.
My constant message, however, is that I do not want to leave humanity alone.  I want to come upon the world scene.  I am the Woman, who from the very beginning of history was charged with defeating the Evil One.  This has always been the heavenly Father’s plan and He will not change it because it is quite effective.  It need only be followed.  So, what will I do and what must mankind do?
I will take new initiatives.  For decades, I have planned for this combat.  I have appeared to many.  I have awakened the Church to declare me Immaculate (February 11, 1854).  I have left my clearest messages at Fatima.  Even now, I am appearing throughout the world.
However, this is not enough.  I have raised up this little voice of locutions which allows me to speak to so many each day.  There will be even clearer words, because as the events grow greater, people will need greater signs to give them hope.
This is my promise.  New Marian lights will come upon the scene, never known before.  I will also ready your hearts by new inner graces.  They begin right now.
Comment:  Our Lady’s words are all too clear about what lies ahead if she does not intervene.  That is why she is giving these special graces right now.